Pleaseeee help me with my dm800 hd se

• Hello everyone on this wonderfull forum,
    well I got a genuine(original) dreambox 800hd se ,when I try to connect to my dreambox via dreamset or any other tool to send the favorite bouquet or even to send a CCcam.cfg I can't,I even tried to flash it with another
    image via browser but in vain,nothing happens,
    HERE IS SOME INFO ABOUT MY DM800

This device's Serial Number is 18810, and was built on 2011/01/03.

Booloader version: Dreambox Second Stage Loader BUILD #80, built 20101105

please help me because I am in despair

• Latest brwosers don't work to flash the Dreambox, if a second stage loader < 84 is installed. You have to flash the latest stable or experimental image with DreamUP V1.3.3.11 by using the USB service port. You have to install first the UART drivers on your PC! The HowTo and drivers you will find here

Second way is to use any FireFox portable version 3.6.x (google search). It's possible to install FF-portable beside a installed full version. Then flash first secondstage-dm800se-84.nfi and then the latest image. You will find second stage #84 and further information on http://dreamboxupdate.com/

If second stage #84 is installed, it is possible to flash your box with all latest brwosers.

Gruß Fred

Die Dreambox ist tot, es lebe die Dreambox

• Thanks alot man,I really appreciate your help and the time you devote to helping me out of this trouble I am encountring,
    I'll post back as soon as I finish doing what you have suggested
    thanks alot again

• Thanks alot,I have just fixed the problem I have,thanks to you bogus trumper,I really appreciate your help
    I followed everything you suggested and to my good luck,everything came into order

the only thing that i cannot manage myself is that I tried to a install CCcam plugin but in vain,I 've tried both way,the manual by FTPing the cccamp plugin to /tmp and then install it from telnet but I have seen no change
    by the way I have a expremintal image

thanks

• Sorry,I did not know it,
    In fact I have a sharing server file but I don't know how to activate it on my dreambox,I was told to install that so-called plugin or softcam to let the box read the server,that's why I asked,
    so please how can I read that file on my dreambox,if it is legally permitted of course

• I don't know how the rules or I could be any clearer :thinking_face:
    Again: discussing any topics pertaining softcams, cardsharing, etc. is NOT permitted on this board.
    And using a "sharing server" is NOT legal in most parts of the civilized world.

P.S.: Apologizing for violating the rules and violating them again in the same sentence does not lend much gravitas to your apology.

• Offizieller Beitrag

And so everything has been said.

Grüße,
    Olove

"All we need to do ... is keep talking (Stephen Hawking)"

Ich leiste KEINEN Support per PN/E-Mail, derartige Anfragen werden nicht beantwortet.
    I won't give support via PN/E-Mail and I won't answer such messages.