dreambox 800hd PVR dont boot

• Dear, firstly sorry i cannot speak germany.

I bought a dreambox and i was ugly to put a orginal image on it i think,
    i tryed to open the dreambox but CA NO FOUND message ? they told me to install bootloader and reflash it whit a serial cable
    i tryed it whit dreamup program and well first step's are working fine but after it he hold on upload completed, waiting for acknoledge ?
    what i must do also i used NCF REPAIR TOOL but this does work and i see my serial mode ip but where to paste this ? i paste this ip in my browser and nothing coming up.

Sorry for my bad langaue.

Bye,

• According to Google NCF REPAIR TOOL is a tool used to repair clone boxes that have been flashed with an original image.
    If your vendor recommended such a tool, you can be pretty sure that the dreambox he sold you was a fake and therefore you will not receive any support here.

• Offizieller Beitrag

This is the official web board of Dream Multimedia, the manufacturer of the original Dreamboxes.
    Clones are harming Dream Multimedias business, we can't, won't and don't want to support them.

Never.

Grüße,
    Olove

"All we need to do ... is keep talking (Stephen Hawking)"

Ich leiste KEINEN Support per PN/E-Mail, derartige Anfragen werden nicht beantwortet.
    I won't give support via PN/E-Mail and I won't answer such messages.

• Read about clones, think about it, read again... Then throw away your crappy box and buy an original one. Then you will get the "Original" support...

You bought your clone cheap... now you get cheap support...