DVD-Burn plugin to burn BDMV (BluRay) on DM8000 (almost solved)

• hmm it should never really freeze the box
    maybe you could go into telnet, switch to runlevel 5 and manually start enigma2 and give me the log of when you try to burn (leave in in the foreground for testing purpose)

Code
    init 5enigma2.sh

when you're done:

Code
    init 3
  • After 5 1/2 hours DM8000 was in standby.
    Maybe has to do with the buttons i pressed in the bdremux proces. In BDMV/stream directory on HDD tmp I found more then 1.3GB of data, so bdremux did something (but didn't finish)
    I'll try it again, how you describe below, not with movie of more then 90 minutes, but with a small HD recording of MTVN HD, less then 30 minutes. (will speedup remultiplexing :winking_face:

init 5enigma2.sh

I started DM8000, and in telnet i did:
    init 5
    enigma2

then goto DVD burn plugin, BDMV & burn to medium, select the small MTVN HD recording, it's Remultiplexing now, i keep it in foreground (not pressing blue button to continue in background).
    In telnet i get:

Before the first line with [bdremux] added new entrypoint (5497772, 67064306) it all went fine.

Hope you can see what's happening, because i have no idea why the plugin quits. & no audio, screen black and display black.
    I did a reboot in telnetsession to get DM8000 back.
    After reboot i see that the plugin did something, because in:
    /media/hdd/movie/tmp/bludisc_201309171923/BDMV/STREAM
    the 00000.m2ts file is 947.2 MB

Dreambox DM8000 HD PVR (HDD / DVD-rw | IPTV.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ACTAsucks ()

• why the "[IDLE] 0 600 False" in line 8 ?
    Well the bdremux that you posted does it better then the older one that is in the image at the moment, so i'd say, put the version you posted in the feed, maybe we get more feedback of users .

• I updated today 28-9-2013 20:03 , because of this updatemessage : Revert "bdremux: update srcrev and bump PR, fixes freezing on PTS discontinuities at stream start"

Proces is going better. I see the window "Job View" > Remultiplex movie.
    It went fine, untill 36/100 , now it seems to be jammed somewhere, DM8000 is having same simptoms: slow responce on buttins, webif andso on.

Hope you continue working on it, because i think everytime it gets a bit better. (better small steps then no step)

• We're at 10 januari now 2014. Almost 2 years waiting for...

Any clue when the BDMV burn support will work properly in the DVD burn plugin? (yes with recordings that are edited with cutlisteditor to remove start and end before and after movie).

I know the OE2.0 is a beta image, but come on it takes sooooo loooong to get the BDMV working in DVDburn.
    Why ? :question_mark: