Box is slow

• Please can you help?

I have tried many images on my new 7025 but the box is very slow, and I have had no success.

At this stage I am worried that the unit may have a hardware fault.

Is there some diagnostics software I could run to test the hardware.

Kind regards

Farrell Sheridan

• Zitat

Original von farrell
    Please can you help?

I have tried many images on my new 7025 but the box is very slow, and I have had no success.

Hi Farrell,

please tell us with what exactly you had no success. Otherwise it would be guessing on our side what could be wrong, which wouldn't really help you.

- When is the box slow?
    - How does that show?
    - What do you want to do, that doesn't work?
    - What is your sat setup?
    - What is your network setup?

That may be some of the points that are interesting for the guys so they can help you.

Bye,
    fate.

• Thank you for your reply, I hope you had a good weekkend.

- When is the box slow?

it is very slow to change channells sometimes / most times, impossable to continually zap.

- How does that show?

when pessing menu or change channell sometimes the menu locks for 1 or two minutes. (as if the CPU is working on something)

- What do you want to do, that doesn't work?
    I would like to check that all hardware is working, is there a diagnostics software ?

- What is your network setup?
    Connected via CAT5e using static class c ip via NAT router to ADSL. (DNS resloution work fine)

Thanks fate

Kind regards

Farrell Sheridan

• Hi farrell!

Well, you tried it with differend Images and the results are the same?

With every Image slow Menu fading and zapping?

Then there are 2 Reasons!

1. Check the Temperatur of your Box! If it is to hot, where does the Box stand ? You must give your box space to breathe :winking_face:
    What i mean is when the main unit is overheating, the box could be not working fine!

2. Your Box is demaged!

Guano