Warning!!!

• This is just to let people know about a company selling dreamboxes that can not be trusted !!!

The company is misleading people by saying they are based in the UK, and that their dreamboxes are made in the UK, when they are actually based in china.

I just had bad dealing with this company, I had a dreambox 800 from them, after 1 week it started producing problems and not working properly, I contacted them and they asked me to send it back to them and they would send me a replacement dreambox.

After 4 weeks I still had not received anything from them, they told me they had not received the item but if I sent them a proof of posting they would send me my replacement, this I did and still I received nothing, since the end of march, I have been trying to contact them but they have ignored all communication and not replied, I am posting this as I dont want people to be ripped off and loose their money like I have.

The companys website is www.dreambox800.co.uk and the man in charge calls himself "Maxwell Ker"

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von snake7 ()