problem to display my chains

• Hello,

DM 8000 HD
    I have a problem to display my chains. It seems that the sync does not make any mode DVI, SCART, YPbPr.
    By cons when I view my chain via streaming video on my pc is perfect.

Little additional info during the boot image of "welcome" appears to be good and after a few seconds it deteriorates.

Could you give me the steps to follow to solve this problem.
    Thank you

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von tindouf ()

• did it ever work? how old is your DM8000 ? a new one? Can you try it on another TV to make sure the box is not defect?

Theorie ist, wenn man alles weiß, aber nichts funktioniert.
    Praxis ist, wenn alles funktioniert aber niemand weiß warum.

• did it ever work? no
    how old is your DM8000 ? new buy 3/03/2011
    a new one? yes
    Can you try it on another TV to make sure the box is not defect? I have no TV parts, but I just ordered a monitor with HDMI

I have a DM 7000s that works very well with my TV

• no friends with TV's that have HDMI Connection? And you tried it with SCART and HDMI and tried all different modes and resolutions?

If it's not related to bad settings, it's a bad cable, bad box or bad TV ... I would try another DVI-HDMI Cable first and/or try it on another TV from a friend or whatever ...

• Hi,

Do you have the same problem with the OSD ? Can you see the program name and all those OSD datas ? Do you have a snapshot ?

Regards

DM7080HD OE2.5 - DM7020HD OE2.0

• hmmm, i see you don't use original DMM software on your box.

Before we continue I suggest flashing a official DMM firmware if you want to get support here. This is official DMM Forum so only support for official DMM Software.

But I doubt it will help ... you should try this box on another TV or return it to your dealer (with original dmm software) .... I would say this box is defect! Ask for a replacement box on your dealer, not sure how things like this are solved in your country, here in germany you have 14 days to get a replacement box from dealer, otherwise you have to send it to DMM for repair, which will take some more time ...

• hmmm, i see you don't use original DMM software on your box.

Before we continue I suggest flashing a official DMM firmware if you want to get support here. This is official DMM Forum so only support for official DMM Software.

But I doubt it will help ... you should try this box on another TV or return it to your dealer (with original dmm software) .... I would say this box is defect! Ask for a replacement box on your dealer, not sure how things like this are solved in your country, here in germany you have 14 days to get a replacement box from dealer, otherwise you have to send it to DMM for repair, which will take some more time ...

How does my images come from http://dreamboxupdate.com/opendreambox/1.6/dm8000/images/
    I thought it was official website
    Well I'll flash with good