dreambox 8000 hd picture disappears

• i have Dreambox 8000 hd and last icvs image. i did not have any problem until a month ago. From time to time ( about every 20-40 minutes ) picture disappears for about 10 seconds. I have ton signal but I have not any picture . I tried to change the program or to go to main menu but nothing happens. After about 10 second picture is appear again. When I try off/on picture appears immediately. I have connected to TV with dvi-hdmi cabal ( dreambox original ). what is your opinion about this problem...everything worked fine until a months ago :pouting_face:

• Perhaps you are experiencing HDMI connection lost problem. See the German software section (just in case traslate it with Google).

Ghost are investigating on that problem. As now I solved temporarily setting DVI to 720p instead of 1080i.

Sorry if it's not your case.

• Perhaps you are experiencing HDMI connection lost problem. See the German software section (just in case traslate it with Google).

Ghost are investigating on that problem. As now I solved temporarily setting DVI to 720p instead of 1080i.

Sorry if it's not your case.

Thanks, I shall try it.
    Can you give me a link because it is too hard for me to find that thread in german section.

• 10x....I also suspect that it is a HDMI problem...I have Panasonic plasma TX P50S20. But everything worked well until a month ago....Maybe it comes with ICVS image from 4.2.2011 and drivers within....I am not sure....

• Can you give me a link because it is too hard for me to find that thread in german section.

Parodin already gave you correct link (thanks, friend!).
    HDMI bug reappeared to me after switching from 7.3 to 7.4 kernel drivers (10/10/2010).

I tried all driver versions up to 15/02/2011 with no difference. Have you tried 720p solution?