Trouble building CVS image for enigma2 with Fedora 14

• I am triying to build a cvs image with Fedora 14, but it always gives me an error. I have done everything on the http://wiki.openembedded.net/i…urDistro#Fedora_13_and_14 page.

I have attached two txt files, one with output from terminal when running the make command,
    and one with a log file.

I thinks it's something with the Fedora 14.
    Please advice..

• is the package name for libssl - "libssl_devel" and and for openssl tool - "openssl_devel" ? (I only get error on linux-libc-headers after installing the libssl_devel. The openssl_devel is already installed)

The make is version "make.i686 1:3.82-3.fc14", when I try to downgrade I get version "make.i686 1:3.82-2.fc14.1"

How do I get v 3.81?

EDIT: I found make 3.81. So now it's just wait and see, looks good at the moment, I'll post back when build is complete(or not)

DM800HD PVR-S
    Peter Pan Team

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jen07 ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

is the package name for libssl - "libssl_devel" and and for openssl tool - "openssl_devel" ? (I only get error on linux-libc-headers after installing the libssl_devel. The openssl_devel is already installed)

The make is version "make.i686 1:3.82-3.fc14", when I try to downgrade I get version "make.i686 1:3.82-2.fc14.1"

How do I get v 3.81?

In case someone else is running into the same problems:

In Fedora, the packages are called openssl and openssl-devel.

To downgrade make, run:

Code
    yum –nogpgcheck –releasever=13 downgrade make

(unverified, found by searching on the net)

• Thnx for the advice!
    Finaly I have built a cvs image on Fedora 14.

Code
    yum –nogpgcheck –releasever=13 downgrade make

I did not get this to work had to erase make (yum erase make), then I installed make 3.81 from pkgs.org

DM800HD PVR-S
    Peter Pan Team