Twin Receiver

• Hello everybody,

I want to buy a 7025 but how to manage the two receivers? Should I have two antennas or is it a LNB special system?

Thanks for your answers.

Pascal

• There are several possibilities to use the two tuners:

- Connect the Out of Tuner1 to In of Tuner2. But then you can only watch or record from transponders on the second tuner, which have the same polarization, as the transponder tuned by Tuner1. So the better solution is to:

- Connect each of the tuners to one output of a twin (or whathaveyou) lnb (or to a diseqc, multiswitch, connecting multiple twin, quad, octo lnbs). Then both tuners are independent.

- You can also connect different sats to each tuner, but then you won't be able to record programs from one sat, which aren't on the same transponder (So you'll have a similar behaviour as for the old boxes)

• OK, thank you for this answer.

I think if I understand you well that I have to buy a new twin LNB with two outputs and I will be able to watch a program say on Hotbird and in the same time record something on Astra. Am I right?

• Yup, that's right (well as long as the channels are not decoded using a CI, as they don't support decoding channels from different transponders)