HElllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp

• HI

guys i need u r help to find out what is the problem with my dreambox 800 it most of the times says tuner failed and when i try a diffrent reciver it works fine when i put back on the dm 800 it works for about 1 min then it says tuner failed any ideas?

thanks in advance...

• With all my experiance and all practical knowledge, with all I have heared about boxes i would say:

There is something wrong with it... :grinning_squinting_face:

... I think, this sounds like a case of warranty, sent it back to get an other box

:face_with_rolling_eyes: and don´t cry that loud, we are not deaf(deaf is google-translated, do not know the right english word - hopefully it is...)

• Disconnect the box from power and wait for the unit to cool down!. Carefully open the cabinet and unlock the tunerassembly. Use a clean eraser to clean the contacts. Replace the tunerassembly and close the cabinet. Plug in the adaptor and test again... If the error has vanished the 'fault' was a loose connection which is fairly common.. If the fault persists... Alas... Back to your supplier or Dream for repair..