MyTube Plugin

• Dear DMM

I installed Mytube plugins on my oe1.6 image,,,,and when I start the plugin,,,, it works fine few minuets,,, then I get green screen, NO CRASH only green screen,,,and I can hear the sound but no pic,,then if press exit,,,nothing will happen,however on the LCD window of my 800HD I can see the My tube menu and if a press the #s,,,like 1,..2 etc I get a response and exit the plugin,,,,is this plug in modified for oe1.6 images :question_mark: or not yet :exclamation_mark:,,,,,,,thanx!

:smiling_face_with_heart_eyes: DMM800HD :thumbs_up:
    :pouting_face: Colones :thumbs_down:

• perhaps this is movie dependant. dont know.

please post me the youtube id you whre playing when it crashs.

best would be if you do a bootlog and post some logs.

-- Burn Baby Burn --

• Please know that,,,,,there were NO crash,,,,only blank green screen....and I did not turn-off the box,,,,it still working,,,,but controllable,,,thru the remote control via the LED window,,, where I can see the numbers > 1.,,,,2....then when I input the #"s,,,for example #1,,,the box leaves the you tube plugin,,,and go back to normal channel viewing,,,,NO Crash,,,please note the green screen do not show immediately,,, U,,,,, have to stay on the plugin and use the function available,,,like,,,std feed,,,history...etc!

ThanX

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von a911 ()

• a911, are you using the autoresolution plugin? On my box some resolutions just don't work and produce a green screen (720p24) or the TV just displays "no signal".

DM 800 HD PVR DVB-S2 OoZooN OE1.6-2011-05-09-experimental, Samsung UE40B6000

• Please know that,,,,,there were NO crash,,,,only blank green screen....and I did not turn-off the box,,,,it still working,,,,but controllable,,,thru the remote control via the LED window,,, where I can see the numbers > 1.,,,,2....then when I input the #"s,,,for example #1,,,the box leaves the you tube plugin,,,and go back to normal channel viewing,,,,NO Crash,,,please note the green screen do not show immediately,,, U,,,,, have to stay on the plugin and use the function available,,,like,,,std feed,,,history...etc!

ThanX

where is your support.....,, :loudly_crying_face:

• where is your support.....,, :loudly_crying_face:

Hello,,,, anybody out there :question_mark:
    U simply can say we have no idea :exclamation_mark:
    Thanx,,,love your box, :smiling_face_with_heart_eyes: ,,and soon will get the new one :winking_face:

• Well, I don't know, but did you give Acid-Burn the You-Tube-Id in Question, so he could checkout the File?

If he can't reproduce the Problem, it could be difficult to fix it.

cu

floh

• Thanx pal, the YouTube plugin,works fine on the flash image after driver update,as advised by Matrix10@ DE forum, but not on the multiboot (BA) images installed on USB, even after driver update, and would U please show how to make boot log files, I know how to use dcc and can see crash logs,,etc.

Thanx for reply! :thumbs_up:

• This is a wonderful example, why BarryAllen and multiboot ain't supported in this Board.

If it is working in the flash-Image, DMM's work is done.

For Problems in connection with BarryAllen or other Multiboot tools, you should seek help where you got those tools.

Sorry for the bad news, but that's how it is.

cu

floh

• Thanx..floh,after updating all images drivers flash and USB multiboot (Barry Allan)
    I tested for 20 mints+, and Utube plugins works fine. :thumbs_up:

• then you don't read the documentation of ba cause it's absolutly necessary, that all images use the same driver revisions. otherwise you could have strange effect like yours.

mfg

OoZooN

Support für OoZooN Images gibt es auf forum.oozoon.de , nicht hier!

Two Beer or not two Beer, thats the Question

Aktuelle Nachrichten rund um OoZooN-Images gibt es auf Twitter