DM 500 HD Remote

• hello all of you

Regarding to changing channels in dreambox 500 hd ... we have to select channel and press inter to see it .. and it will popup in pig screen(full tv screen)
    my question is why we can not see the channel in small window near the channels name by selecting the channel name and pressing inter so we can see it in small window only and if we like that channel we will inlarge the picture by pressing the inter again or exet poton.

thanks

• hi

that's not i m talking about ... in dream box you if you are watching any channel and you need to change that channel ..normally we doing that by pressing down or up the arrow keys
    and when we do that we get channel list on the left side and small box on the right side showing the picture and black back ground .... so if i need to change that channel by selecting another one and press ok here is my point why that new channel not come in the same small box on the right side... why immediatly coming in big screen ... it must be in smaal screen and if i need it i will press scape or ok to watch it ... if not i will continue browsing in mode of channels name on the lift and my picture box in the right side and black back ground ... that's it ..no pipe

thanks alot

• Ah now I got u...

But I don't like that idea personally... I don't want to press two buttons when I just want to switch to a channel and whatch that channel...

But here's what is needed to change this behaviour (maybe some dev likes it and will implement it with a setting or something):

Change in the file "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ChannelSelection.py" the lines 1234-1237 from

Code
    if not root or not (root.flags & eServiceReference.isGroup):
    				self.zap()
    				self.asciiOff()
    				self.close(ref)

to

Code
    if not root or not (root.flags & eServiceReference.isGroup):
    				self.zap()
    				#self.asciiOff()
    				#self.close(ref)

Make an enigma2 restart and you should get, what you wanted :winking_face:

so long
    m0rphU

• thanks so much ... its ok now ...
    only one thing ...

in case i need

* pushing the ok button for selection channel (we did that ... it's working)
    pushing the ok button for zap into full screen or (exit button to do the same)
    pushing the ok button for going again to the channel list

thanks .... and best regards

• Hmm... The second is the standard behaviour!? And the third could be achieved by editing the keymap.xml or e.g. the pauli plugin...
    But I'm happy with the up/down or the bouquet +/- keys to get into the channel list... There not that far away from the ok button and a bit muscle training is good for me :grinning_squinting_face:

so long
    m0rphU

• hi again
    thanks .... but its ok to discover system flexibility ... and i like that way and if it will be done why not? ... searching and testing will guide to satisfaction

and just i need to try that ( curiosity ) if ok so i learn some thing .... if not i will forget that

best regards

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von ghi ()