Possible to output in 1080p?

• Hi

Is it Possible to get the dm800 to output in 1080p, i have installed barry allen and there you can set it to 1080p, when i do that and reboot my TV displays that it outputs 1080p for a short while, and when goes back to 1080i when it begins to boot the RC.

Thanks

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Andersmi ()

• makes only sense to output in 1080p when you watch 1080p movies on your box, like *.mkv files, BluRay Rips or whatever ... there are no TV Stations out there which send TV in 1080p. Only 576i, 720p, 1080i ...

if you output in 1080i on your dreambox, your TV will deinterlace the picture automaticly so nothing to worry about. 1080p output will definitly not look better if you watch normal TV ...

With the "AutoResolutin" Plugin you can configure the box so that it will output in 1080p when you play 1080p(rogressive) content, like *.mkv files or whatever. Everything else doesn't make much sense ...

Theorie ist, wenn man alles weiß, aber nichts funktioniert.
    Praxis ist, wenn alles funktioniert aber niemand weiß warum.

• Offizieller Beitrag

The main Problem is that the box can't produce a 50Hz picture in 1080p.
    Only 24hz, 25hz and 30hz are available.

Grüße,
    Olove

"All we need to do ... is keep talking (Stephen Hawking)"

Ich leiste KEINEN Support per PN/E-Mail, derartige Anfragen werden nicht beantwortet.
    I won't give support via PN/E-Mail and I won't answer such messages.

• What hardware has the limitation so it can't produce a picture in 50hz, does the dm8000 have the same problem.

I'm not shure I understand how the autoresolution plugin work, I installed it a while ago, and set it to output 1080p content in 1080p, and then tryied to play a 1080p file, but my TV still displays that it receives 1080i, i can't see how it is outputted in 1080p then, or does the box emulate it somehow.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Andersmi ()