WebInterface: kann nicht die Image laden. Can't load image.

• Hallo zusammen!

Ich kann ein bischen Deutsch, aber Ich werde auf english schreiben (entschuldigung).

I have a problem using the Webinterface of my DM7025 (Enigma 2). I've seen that when I use the option of "Remote Controll" the square in the middle shows up the message "loading image" as if it was trying to load what is shown on the TV screen, but it never gets to do it.

I'm using a Linux Kde O.S. and I have the same problem using both Icewasel and Konkeror. I'm afraid is a matter of the navigator...

what could I do about it? It would be great to me being able to get some captures of the screen.

Vielen Dank für ihre hilfe!

• Offizieller Beitrag

I need some more Information on this :).

What is Image & Webinterface Version/Date?

If you're using Iceweasel you could try installing the Extension "Firebug" which should give us a way more concrete clue of what is actually going wrong.

BTW: Clearing the Browser-Cache is always worth a try when running into more or less curious Problems like the one you described.

• Thanks for replying!

I've checked out the code of the WebInterface (plugin.py file) and it says:

Version = '$Header: /cvsroot/enigma2-plugins/enigma2-plugins/webinterface/src/plugin.py,v 1.66 2007-11-26 13:49:05 ghost Exp $';
    __version__ = "Beta 0.98.5"

For the Enigma version and Image, I checked it out directly using the receiver (going to the "about" section at the menu display):

Enigma: Tenigma2_rel24-Sep 24 2008
    Image: dev-2007-10-25

I've also tried deleting the cache, but the truth is it has never worked out (I've tried two different computers).

I've tried using a explorer version on Wine, but It worked even worse...

I've tried to change the webinterface version by directly installing the IPK package downloaded from sources.dreamboxupdate but It prompts an error...

Thanks for helping. :smiling_face:

• I think your image is a little bit old...

So you should first update your image instead of updating the plug-ins.

Dreambox 7025+
    OoZooN-CVS-Image
    300GB HDD
    1GB CF

• Ok then... should I suppose that the image release_20090910.nfi from "dreamboxupdate" is a stable version? cause once I installed another one and it worked worse... (the LCD screen didn't show anything on its display and I thought I couldn't come back to the previous image version :upside_down_face: ).

• I finally installed it and the image is working fine now!

Danke!

Edit: I mean both the image (NFI) is working fine, and the picture is loading OK now using the WebInterface. :winking_face:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von SpanAdri ()