Working the Dreambox in another country.

• Hello to everybody in this forum. Recently I changed countries and currently in Albania, I cannot start my Dreambox DM 500+ here. There are two sattelites available. I think Hotbird, Eutelsat and Turksat.

Can any one of you explain to me how I can get it to work because I don't know much about the technical stuff.

The cables are all available.

1.Scart

2.The cable I place in the IN.

I just don't know how to configure the Dreambox with the sattelites here.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

• So you are sure you get a signal from the dish? Well then ... try starting a channel search on Eutelsat 13° East. What does it result in? 0 stations found?

Mamba

• Thanks for the reply Mamba, a satellite guy came in today and did find channels that are free. But the primary reason for the purchase of the Dreambox for me was watching football these channels were passworded but I could still open them. He could not get to work those ones.

Is it possible to watch a passworded Turkish channel (Lig Tv) in another country (Albania),

Can I try anything ?

Mr.Kaizer

• If "passworded" means "crypted" then you are definitely in the wrong board for two reasons:

a) no pay-tv support here unless you have a pay tv card
    b) possibly no users who know how to lawfully watch a turkish TV station in Albania.

Sorry.

Mamba