barfota2000 Dreamer

• Member since Jun 11th 2022
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • barfota2000

Replied to the thread dm900 DVB-T satipclient problem.
    I agree with you. But the scanner adds the transponder as eeee0254, both with sat>ip and physical tuner.
    Either it is on purpose or DreamOS/enigma2 contains a bug....
  • barfota2000

The frequency on that transponder should be 594 MHz. The scanner saves it as eeee0254. Tuninig is ok as long as it is changed to something else, if the frequency is 594000000 and the mask is eeee0254 it doesn't work. It applies…
  • barfota2000

New conclusions. I know for sure that my Sat>IP server is ok both for DVB-T and DVB-T2. I have tested with a Panasonic TV, DVB viewer (Windows) and Sat>IP viewer (MacOS). The apps on the computers have pre defined transponder lists and I think…
  • barfota2000

Tried to reset the transponder id back to the original eeee0254 and it stopped working again.
    I changed the value back to eeee0255 and after reboot it didn,t work.
    I had a look in the service info menu and under multiplex the frequency had…
  • barfota2000

Even more research....
    As mentioned from the beginning a channel scan (sat>ip DVB-T) from my DM900 finds all DVB-T channels, no DVB-T2 at all.
    The transponder data is not complete, frequency is missing
    (Code, 3 lines)

My assumption was that the…
  • barfota2000

A lot of investigation has been done. Now I have better understanding of the issue. I cannot say if it a satipclient or enigma2 issue.
    It seems like the namespace is the problem. If I manually edit lamedb and change eeee02ac to eeee0000 the frequency…
  • barfota2000

Thread
    Hi!
    It seems like satipclient is not working as it should on dm900 oe2.5 and DVB-T(2). DVB-S(2) and DVB-C is ok I have tested it on latest official firmware, newenigma2 and Dream-Elite 7.
    Channel searching works but watching channels does not. It seems…