mahdi Dreamer

• Member since Sep 9th 2021
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • mahdi

• mahdi

gutemine did I kill your father in a previous life?,
    I am a software engineer, not an idiot, and I think you don't want to help me regardless whatever I say.
    Please let other friendly people answer the only quesion I asked and I'll be so grateful for…
  • mahdi

wow, I am now a criminal because the memory card lost its partition table, what could come next.

I didn't delete the internal memory partition table, I don't know how to delete it, I never used debian before, I never used telenet before in my life, I…
  • mahdi

I didn't delete my partition table, I just uploaded a backup taken from my device.

I don't waste my time on such things, all I've wanted it is to restore a backup that doesn't crash so often., and I was surprised when the box didn't startm and after…
  • mahdi

Myshel, thank you for your reply, but it seems that your partitions have a problem, but not affecting your box.
    Anyway, the command output should give the partitions on your box's internal memory in order with stating sector, sector count, and…
  • mahdi

ok, can any one please having dreambox one or dreambox two give me the output of this command in telenet (or DCC E2)?

fdisk -lu /dev/mmcblk0

thanks in advance
  • mahdi

Thread
    hello everyone,
    I am a new owner of a dreambox two ultra, and I faced this problem after a journey testing different images of the dreambox two.

The device is solid and fast, but picture quality is not so, and channel editing and selection is a nightmare..…