DM 800HD, DVI not working anymore?

• Hi to all,

I just bought a DM800 and I need some help/suggestion from you.
    DVI output is not working anymore. Do I have to get in touch with Dream Multimedia or with the German onlise site were I bought it?

I first started the dream with a DVI connection (pc monitor @ 720p) but then I moved to SCART as there was no sat signal so I used a small 14" TV so that I was able to use both PC and 800 in the same time.

After solving the sat problem I left the 800 connected to the SCART TV.
    I have updated firmware with latest [Moderator] Image is in violation of the Boardrules [/Moderator] image and a couple of hours ago, after looking to a BD with my pj, I decided to try the 800 with my pj in DVI.
    I changed from SCART to DVI (on TV image was black & white) but no image on DVI.
    I have replaced the [Moderator] Image is in violation of the Boardrules [/Moderator] image (I was trying to remove any kind possible causes) with latest image from Dream Multimedia, but same problem.

Even when the first wizard asks for which display to use, my DVI monitor does not see any signal from 800 (the same DVI cable is used to connect pc to monitor and so it works).
    Do you think this is an hardware issue?

Many Thanks,

TinToy

PS

Sorry for violations. Sorry again moderator!

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von tintoy ()

• i found the only way to let the dvi to work is keep reinserting the DVI/HDMI cable several time aorund 10 times till the TV pick up the signal . i did contact support service and i got ticket number and i am waiting for response