J tag Dream box 500S

• Hello,
    Thanks

I had problem with my dream Box 500S and first I tried to repair with RS232 Null modem ( 2-3-2) cable and dreamup will hang with " uploading complete waiting for acknowledgement " then nothing happens.
    so after much discussion came to conclusion that i need Jtag this box , I did with all instruction( please see the attachment I did all the steps and it worked till last screen) and before J tag there was red and green light in front , but after J tag only green light .
    It was showing progress ( in % ) and finally it says download complete " now you can install Image.

so I tried again dream up with null modem cable but still it hangs at same position !!
    When I connect box to TV with AV cable TV dosn'r recognise box
    so now what could be the wrong with box ?
    try to connect PC-BOX- modem I can not get all green lines so I am not able to communicate with box !!

I need help
    [Moderator] Attached file was in violation of the Boardrules. Removed [/Moderator]

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von floh ()

• bonjour c mona d suisse i speak french but i ll try to speak with you en english

i buy dreambox 500. but they tell me that it fonction with the sharing at the nety only. is this is true ?

so i donne some one the money and he give me the accese for the chaines de television.

can i get this accese without his sharing at the net.

also i have a probleme with the remote controle evry boutton fonction wrong. can i configur it thinks very much for answer