Problem‏‏ with Dreambox 500s + Devolo Dlan duo

• Hello all,
    I have the Devolo Dlan duo adaptors and there is the following issue:
    When i try to connect the one adapter into my adsl router "speedtouch ST780" and the other into my Dreambox 500s ,there isnt connectivity between these adapters my router doesnt show any ethernet connection and receiver reports it as offline without getting an IP via DHCP. When i connect a regular ethernet cable between those devices,then are being recognized and receiver has internet connection and correct IP.I have put adaptors in different sockets or making a bridge via my pc but still the same.When i use them between my router and computer,there is internet connection.I have done reset to both devices (router & receiver) but nothing.Im worry if dreambox is locked for access point and need a firmware or changing something from its menu...
    Waiting your answers and solutions hopefully. :upside_down_face:

• Does the 'link state' is ok when you connect the DM500 <--> Devolo device ?

Often you have 2 Leds on the Ethernet connector.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://support.motioneng.com/Hardware/eXMP/images/ethernet_leds_trace.gif]

The link/Act mean there is a physical link ( wired ).

If you use ADSL and you connect your DM500 in Bridge mode, Bridge mode means that the device will not estalish the PPP link, it
    will only pass through the details to another device which is capable
    of handling the PPP - much like a modem.

When you use your computer , is the computer making the Dialup ( login/pwd ) ?

regards

• Hi souldream,
    When i connect them on the socket and with ethernet cables,then each link led is green but a few seconds later are both off.Ethernet leds are green when connected all the time.When i connect them between the router and pc,they work fine and recognize each other with internet and network normally.I believe the problem is on the dreambox,because i connected my previous visionet 8000 receiver with those adaptors and they found auto ip from the router but it was working manually as well...