DreamStream E2 - 0.4.0 - BETA14a

• Das WebIF ist für das streamen selbst nicht interessant, es fehlen nur bestimmte Funktionen. Kannst du denn per VLC streamen?

Ansonsten bist du mit deiner Box hier im falschen Forum...

Per vlc geht es, aber nur wenn ich die m3u datei vorher lade und dann per vlc öffne. Auf dem Pingulux läuft enigma2. was besagt die Fehlermeldung aus meinem Log?

• Hi all,
    i use beta 13a on Win7 Pro 64bit on my new laptop and like other peoples here have the "INVISIBLE WINDOWS" problem when program start.
    I can hear audio of streaming but DS windows is not showed, I can only see program icon in taskbar.
    Maybe a graphic driver iusse (ATI) ? Is there a solution ?
    Thanks for help

• There is no solution because i can't reproduce this here. :loudly_crying_face:

Can you try connecting to 127.0.0.1:8080 via webbrowser when ds is running and than switch to fullscreen and back?

Ich bin nicht faul sondern im Energiesparmodus!

• There is no solution because i can't reproduce this here. :loudly_crying_face:

Can you try connecting to 127.0.0.1:8080 via webbrowser when ds is running and than switch to fullscreen and back?

Yes i can connect and can see webinterface. If i switch to fullscreen my mouse arrow is not visible and if i double click it came back.
    Probably it works but don't show me images. It's so strange !!!
    If this can help you, when I start program i can see on the desktop for less then 1 second only the border of the DS windows and if i change position or size in config file it changes.
    can i try something other ?

• Is the splashscreen (dream logo with statusbar) visible?

Could you install your win7 in a virtualbox and test ds there? It's working for me physical and virtual here, i can't reproduce it.

You could also try this testapplication to make sure that this is not an general wxwidgets problem.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von LazyT ()

• Ok, thanks.

Could you please install the same version of win7 from your pc in a vm?

Edit: I send you a testversion via pm...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von LazyT ()

• Ok, thanks.

Could you please install the same version of win7 from your pc in a vm?

Edit: I send you a testversion via pm...

this is th log:
    08:49:19: DreamStream E2 0.4.0-B14 [ wxWidgets 2.8.12 | GStreamer 0.10.35 ]
    08:49:19: Windows NT 6.1 (build 7600)
    08:49:19: DM500HD [ WebIF 1.6.2 ]

with "log mode" the splashscreen remain in the center of the screen and i must kill process
    i'll try to install same W7 version in virtual machine as soon as possible.
    thanks

• you are on the right way guy !!!
    with version-B i can finally see DS window ...
    it crash after few seconds but it's first time i can see program window ...
    i hope this can help you for a final working release ...
    thanks

• Gude kann mich meinem Vorredner nur anschliessen Version A ... unbrauchbar. Version B öffnet den DS aber bleibt bei mir irgendwie beim Laden vom Gstreaming hängen!

Viel Glück noch !

• Zitat

i hope this can help you for a final working release

Not really: version a was the good one, version b is not usable. :upside_down_face:

Zitat

i'll try to install same W7 version in virtual machine as soon as possible.

Have you tried it in the meantime? I need a non working system here or something else i can reproduce this error at home...