DM7000 unbootable and unjtagable

• I suspect that could a flash memory problem, in that case please let me Know the replacement part number and who can fix the problem in Rome Italy.

I have unused my DM7000 (sn 42740117040383s) for a couple of months. When i tried to start up it works ok but after more or less 20 minutes it freezes. I reboot the system and was working another time for the same period. After it doesn' t boot anymore. I tried to upload an image via RS232 the first two times at the end of the upload the message was a crc error. I tried to flash erase before to upload the image and initialy was working but after 5- 10 minutes was freezing. I tried to upload the image with Flashwizard via Ethernet port and it stop at the last step. I retry to upload via RS232 and after there was a lockbits error. Now if i try to upload via RS232 it makes the first acknoledge step but doesn't turn on the flash icon. I tried to Jtag without success using both CAS2 with Duolabs Casstudio and with Jtag interface using LPT port computer port made with the five 100 ohm resistors with jtagwin5... software and i get a strange answer

"**CPU and JTAG communications check***
    ===>cpu seems to be ok
    ***Memory check***
    Flash Memory ID's do not match! (should be 0x89 and 0x17)
    Are you sure this a Dreambox DM7000S?

Any other suggestion for it ?

Tks

http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/board/index.php?page=Rules

• Offizieller Beitrag

Call the support or write them, it sounds like a defective mainboard to me.

Grüße,
    Olove

"All we need to do ... is keep talking (Stephen Hawking)"

Ich leiste KEINEN Support per PN/E-Mail, derartige Anfragen werden nicht beantwortet.
    I won't give support via PN/E-Mail and I won't answer such messages.