problem whid dm800 it can flash

• i have a problem fhid flashing of dreambox 800hd and dreamup,it is dont wont to flash box!please halp!

enigma2 goes to future

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von melic ()

• i have to open my box and on advanse of @gutemine to press a SIM card, which is located near the display of the DreamBox,because it is hapening to SIM card lost contact,after that mu box is workink ok.

enigma2 goes to future

• ....antil the next booting,every time i restart box i just on front display i dream multimedia erorr!then i nead to pres sim carte in oder to start booting,this dremboxis are starting to pisizmi off!first dm7025 big problems now dm800,is this some secondhand produkt? or something else?i just wont that satresiver thet i bay to work properly for 430euros!i will call dremmultimedia.

enigma2 goes to future

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von melic ()

• If you can't fix the SIM Card Problem yourself so that it always sits correctly in it's slot, go to your dealer or open a ticket on DMM so they can fix it for you and repair this hardware problems. Some boxes have this problem that the SIM Card does sit correctly in it's slot. Normally it works fine but some boxes simply have this problem with the Sim Card. If you can't fix it yourself to make sure the SIM Card always sits correctly in its slot, your dealer or DMM has to repair your box.

Normally the SIM Card sits correctly in its slot. I never had problems with it ... but I already heared that a small number of people had this problem where the SIM Card doesn't work always and you have to press your thumb on it to get it working again ...

Not much what we can do for you. It's not a software problem, it's a hardwareproblem! Bad luck for you .. you got a bad box with a lose Sim Card!

Repair it yourself on your own risk or get a replacement box from your dealer or let the guys from DMM repair your box.

Theorie ist, wenn man alles weiß, aber nichts funktioniert.
    Praxis ist, wenn alles funktioniert aber niemand weiß warum.

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Homey ()

• Ok,but what is this?i go bay dm7025 and problems whid tuners and temperature box is crashing,i have to wait antil repairs,about 2m.next i go and bay dm800hd and i get this problem.is it so hard to when i go and bay new satresive and give many to get satresiver that works?

enigma2 goes to future

• Simply bad luck ... I would say that 99% of the boxes don't have problems with SIM Cards ... only a few boxes were affected by this. Bad luck for you that you got one of those.

Or find a better dealer which test the boxes before shipping to you :winking_face:

My Dealer always give me the choice to replace my box in first 30 days when it does not work. So if I would have problems like you with bad tuners, simcards or whatever ... my dealer easily replaces the Box with a new one and I don't have trouble with it. It's a hardware problem and my dealer replaces those boxes within first 30 days without any problems.

Theorie ist, wenn man alles weiß, aber nichts funktioniert.
    Praxis ist, wenn alles funktioniert aber niemand weiß warum.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Homey ()

• ok.I had to solve the problem with the help of match that Keep that periodically SIM card.unlikely to card lost contact on the bottom corner below the Tuner.
    Merry Christmas to all.

enigma2 goes to future