Clones 500 and HD800

• I don't know what DMM is planning to do but reporting a four containers with clones of 500S and HD800 and they are not even send me a reply back.

So people of DMM if you ask people to report those scams be aware to keep them motivated to do so the next time.

I do think that DMM will need to learn to communicate better as 12 of my friends reported this and also appliers beta testers and they did not even get ONE message back.

• Well, I also reported an offer I received for clones from China to DMM, but never got a reply, so... I still get these offers, but don't dother to pass them anymore. I don't think they are really interested.
    Even today I got a new offer for clone DM500/600/800 from China. Not that I have any interest in buying those, but still..

Another problem here is that the German staff seems to have some problems reading & replying to English messages, so.. don't count on any reply here.

But it's quite easy to get those clones. Last time when I visited China (Shenzhen) for my work, I visited a factory there (I was interested in Single Board Computers & Power Supplies), but at one of the factories I visited, they had DM500 clones running on the production line at the moment I was there.

• thanks for the reply I do think this message board is tarrged on Germen so what the hell I just wanted to report this as you did now.
    If they won'nt take actions.....its not our problem...sooon the clone 8000 will be out so?

• As for the DM800: I don't know. I have received the offers, but never replied to them of course. I am quite happy with my original DM7000, although I have just build a HTPC with DVB-S2, so no DM8000 for me I am afraid...

But it would surprise me if clones of the DM800 would become available so fast, but.. you never know :smiling_face:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von tfh ()

• there already are being shipped for a piece price (whole container) 200 USD
    But I ordered a 800 from the Netherlands with full warranty of course

• Zitat

Originally posted by applemac
    there already are being shipped for a piece price (whole container) 200 USD
    But I ordered a 800 from the Netherlands with full warranty of course

Very wise choise :smiling_face:
    Enjoy it!