Twin tuners tuning

• Please provide some information about the hard- and software used.

GUI (enigma2):
    Firmware version:2.3-2007-10-25

I could not search services on tuner B

Hello,

I try to explain clearly. I had a tuner DVB-C (let say Nb 1) which was in position B and provided normal service from french provider (about 230 TV services) A DVB-S tuner was in position A but I did not use it.

Now I bought another DVB-C tuner (let say #2) and put it in position A.

The problem is that the DM wants to tune and use only tuner A. I could not use the preceding tuning of tuner B (#1), I had to tune tuner A (#2). This was made with the regular menu "Setup" then "Service scan" then "Tuner configuration" (in which I indeed have choice between tuner A and tuner B). I did that with no problem for tuner A and could watch television services.
    Then I wanted to tune tuner B again. I went again in Setup-->Service scan->Tuner configuration, and choose tuner B, then pressed OK. A menu pops up, the "Search settings" menu, and I set it to "provider search", as for tuner A, then pressed OK.
    The problem is that this OK brings back to the "Tuner configuration" menu, and I can go out of this loop only by "exit". I then come back to the "Service scan" menu, but if I choose the automatic search, the only choice is Tuner A : yes or no.
    Indeed if then I go back to the "tuner configuration" menu, the selection is "tuner A" (highlighted).
    Any mean to get out of this vicious circle ?

:smiling_face: gabier

[edit] A few hours later...
    The DM system cures the problem itself. It does not tune tuner B, but it uses the same tuning as for tuner A. I recorded a service while watching another, without any problem, thus I guess both tuners are tuned ! It would be better if the DM would ask for permission or at least give a warning !
    Sorry for bothering ...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gabier ()