help for getting current playing channel info(arguments like chanel frequency vs vs) and events

• ..Greetings to all, firstly sorry for bad english

SUBJECT:

i am working on a software project that will get current playing channel arguments (like frequency,title,transporter name,id vs vs )in dbox500s

i analysed enigma source codes, and dvb.h header files.but as i am new in dvb i am a stranger to dvb language and terms

first i need to build a software architecture...

current possibilities is to make a plugin that will consume a event which will fire when a channel is changed or started.and get current channel id and other args of that channel(name ttile vs vs ). this is my plan at first glance.

question 1: is it best plan to work(writing a plugin that will consume current playing chanel args whenever it is changed)? or are there any other software design model you can suggest? all options are welcome and thankful.i heart about CAMPT objects and dvbcahandler service socket. but i dont know if it interests my project?

question 2: What is the event to get current playing channels in dbox?
    i found a class named EserviceReferenceDVB in dvb.h it has lots of member functions like getservicetype vs vs. does it mean channel services??

question 3: i just need latest enigma1 , enigma2 source code and cdk (i have problems in cvs connection due to workstation filter) and a simple hello world plugin sample(if you have sample codes i would like to see your work also) if you attach some here i will be grateful as other forum readers.

any answers or options are welcome and grateful for me.

please answer by giving an answer id to my question ids like A1:, A2 or sth like that to make our forum topic more readable.and helpful for other readers.

Thank you even if you read my long article