7020-s flash failure

• Please provide some information about the hard- and software used.

Box type: -7020-s
    GUI (enigma1/enigma2): ?
    Firmware version:- - scvs image-dm7020-20080126144844l.nfi

your question

I am a Dreambox newbie. After trying a couple of incorrect image files I was able to flash the 7020 with the above nfi file with Linux and the internet. After I got the 100% download signal, per instructions I turned off the 7020 with the rear switch. When I turned it back on the TV had lines. The 7020 screen first came on with "DREAM MULTIMEDIA" next line >"dhcp..." next line "/flash/ZImage.elf" Next screen- "Dream Multimedia" next line "ERROR: UCO".
    Tried using the latest version of Dreamup to flash again. The flash button would not activate. I tried using both my Vista and WP computers. I tried using IE7 and Firefox, no luck. I was unable to activate the menu button on the remote in order to start the confiiguraton process. Any suggestionsns would be appreciated.

• Zitat

Original von cds1968
    "ERROR: UCO" appear usually when there is a tuner hardware failure.

in this case i think this means you have a "wrong - to old" image installed...

the 7020 has new tuners so you should try newer images (cvs-images)

Dreambox 7000s, 7025ss, 600s, 800s, 8000ss, Hotbird 13°, Astra 19,2°, Astra 23,5°

• Thanks Zitat for the input. Can you tell me where to find those images for the 7020? I could not seem to come up with anything using the search function.

• O.k. I will look again over the weekend. By the way, when and if I find them do I load them with DreamUp? I have been having a hard time trying to reflash the Dreambox imag nfi file both by the internet and with DreamUP.

• Zitat

Originally posted by galaxy
    O.k. I will look again over the weekend. By the way, when and if I find them do I load them with DreamUp? I have been having a hard time trying to reflash the Dreambox imag nfi file both by the internet and with DreamUP.

Go to official DMM download area .: HERE :. and You will find image, latest DreamUP and user manual.
    Cheers

JET/Jtvos/Jtv Team

CLi Team Images Design

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von FeRgY ()