Dead frontprocessor in DM7020

• i have DM7020 with dead fronprocessor ( power supply standby part is dead and breaked low power voltage regulator 3.3 v and ATMEGA8535L - short circuit over power supply pins ) Repair power supply and low power regulator is not a problem - i did it , Atmel 8535L and programmer is also not a problem - but where i can find fronprocessor firmware in binary file ???

• Well, as processor isn't anymore ( hehe, for a "while" ) under IBM, maybe someone from team can answer better, but I am afraid that this is it.
    Try on eBay or something like that. Perhaps, You are lucky and have electronic store who have programmer. In other way, I don't see reason why is fronproc dead?
    What was happening, anyway?

JET/Jtvos/Jtv Team

CLi Team Images Design

• Zitat

What was happening, anyway?

dead power supply - dead 3.3v regulator (9v standby to 3.3 v supply of frontprocessor ) - dead fronprocessor

i have atmel and have programmer - but dont find any binary (only fpupgrade linux executables in misc images)

• Zitat

Originally posted by Feuerbard

dead power supply - dead 3.3v regulator (9v standby to 3.3 v supply of frontprocessor ) - dead fronprocessor

i have atmel and have programmer - but dont find any binary (only fpupgrade linux executables in misc images)

Do you have an original DM7020, or... is it a C-L-O-N.E........................?
    Are you sure?
    What makes you sure?