Edit Video from DM800

• Hi
    I have recorder a video with a DM800, i copied it to my computer hard disk and i wold like to cut some parts (comercials) at the begining and at the end, i tried Adobe Premier CS3 , Vegas 8, Ulead 11, virtualdub, virtualdubmod and i cannot even open the video on them.
    Do anyone now how to do it?
    Thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

Try projectx

Olove

Grüße,
    Olove

"All we need to do ... is keep talking (Stephen Hawking)"

Ich leiste KEINEN Support per PN/E-Mail, derartige Anfragen werden nicht beantwortet.
    I won't give support via PN/E-Mail and I won't answer such messages.

• Zitat

Original von DJCar
    Hi
    I have recorder a video with a DM800, i copied it to my computer hard disk and i wold like to cut some parts (comercials) at the begining and at the end, i tried Adobe Premier CS3 , Vegas 8, Ulead 11, virtualdub, virtualdubmod and i cannot even open the video on them.
    Do anyone now how to do it?
    Thanks

You need program called DVR-Studio. It's best 4 this kind of action.

DM920 UHD * Triple S2/S2X/C/T2+Dual C/T2 * HDD3TB
    Terrestrial, Cable, 0.9W, 5E, 13E, 19.2E, 28.2E

• Zitat

Original von kkrahv
    You need program called DVR-Studio. It's best 4 this kind of action.

Are you sure?

I don't think DVR-Studio can handle HDTV-files. At least not yet and not when I tried the last time.

cu

floh

• Zitat

Original von floh

Are you sure?

I don't think DVR-Studio can handle HDTV-files. At least not yet and not when I tried the last time.

He did not ask about HDTV files. Of course 4 this kind of action is program called h264ts_cutter. Besides t's freeware. Good luck!

DM920 UHD * Triple S2/S2X/C/T2+Dual C/T2 * HDD3TB
    Terrestrial, Cable, 0.9W, 5E, 13E, 19.2E, 28.2E

• Since he asked for Software to edit video-files from DM800, which is capable to record HDTV, one should clarify that not every Software can handle those files.

cu

floh

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von floh ()

• First of all i want to say thank to all the replies :smiling_face:

ProjectX does not work but because it was a MPEG4 Video (i forget to say it in the first post and have a PC with WIndows XP), DVR-Studio is at least for now not MPEG4 yet.

H264TS Cutter was working but when i was editing a "big" file (+- 4h) it was very difficult to place the marks at the right place, but i will have to do some more tests.

The Elecard software was nice to work, at least in the demo mode, i didn't had lot of time to test i only see you reply today but i was having some difficulties to save without conversion, but to convert, to cut/trim it was nice.

I will tell you something if i can find something else or have more informations/alternatives.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von DJCar ()

• Hi
    So until now and after some test, the way i liked more to edit the recorder HD video is with Adobe Premiere, but for adobe being able to open the video you will need the a Plug-in from Mainconcept.
    This way you will easyly edit them, and save/recompresso/convert as needed.