Pay TV, UK & DE reception ?

• Hi folks,

Looking to invest in a Dreambox 7025+ and before I do I was hoping someone could help me with the following.

1. Is it possible to receive a certain UK Pay TV channel using the CI-slot, similar to that of a well-known German Pay TV channel ?

2. Does the 7025+ have the facility enabling the viewing of the well-known German Pay TV channels' Sport Portal (CL football, Direkt etc), and/or language option ?

3. Would I be correct in saying that the 7025+ is capable, through the use of multi-LNB's, of receiving UK & DE terrestrial plus Pay TV ?

4. Does it support WLAN, and if so, would this enable me to view (live) television on my PC and vice versa ?

5. ......and last but not least - if the answer to Q4 is yes, having 2 tuners, is it possible to view different satellites through 2 different outlets simultaneously eg TV/PC ? (do ignore this question if it has any similarity to 'can pigs fly?')

I realise these questions might have have been covered elsewhere but I'm nevertheless hoping a helpful 7025+ owner might be able to answer them - hoping of course, due to the high cost involved (not to mention the wrath of my wife should I get it wrong), the rest of you will turn a blind eye :winking_face:

Much appreciated and many thanks.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von BobtheBruce ()