Tuner and demux selection.

• Hi all, sorry for speaking english, but my german is a bit rusty.

I have a question regarding the way how enigma2 decides which tuner it uses and which demux.

I am trying to port enigma2 to a twin tuner platform in which the two tuners are hardwired to two demuxes.

However, when I zap, enigma2 most of the times uses tuner1 for tuning and then uses demux0 to do the filtering. However, these aren't connected to eachother. Tuner1 is connected to Demux1 and tuner0 is connected to demux0.

Is there a way to force enigma2 to use demux0 when using tuner0 and use demux1 when using tuner1?

Thanks for your replies.

• Well, this issue is solved.. this was sooooo stupid too lol, I caused it myself.

When I first started on enigma2 I only had 1 tuner, so I made some changes to the AllocateFrontend function because it would give an error when there is only 1 tuner. This change however caused enigma2 to pick the wrong tuner. Enigma2 just uses the first available tuner that can tune to the right freq/sat then it picks the first available demux. After picking tuner0 it will allways pick demux0 as it is available. This should work most of the times (hopefully)..