Http Interface stopped to work (DM600PVR)

• Hi guys,

I'm a newbie here and so I'm not sure I'm writing in the right thread. Also my English is not very good (I'm from Italy).
    I have a problem and I hope you can help me finding a solution. Around 10 days ago I bought a DM600PVR dreambox which a friend of mine helped to install/configure. We did a good job and everything went as expected. I mean, everything worked fine for about a week.
    I was used to manage from my PC using Http interface or "DreamBox Manager" software.
    Now suddendly Http interface stopped to work. A part from that, DreamBox keeps working fine (also PVR functions). When I enter the usual IP address (Dreambox has been configured for using a static address - NO DHCP) nothing happens (a short string with strange character appear on the IE and Firefox browsers). Also it changes avery time I refress the browser. Here is an example: "¡r~™ cïo€ªÊm7u", "ü"ùö“»±îöÿ ç…ܶË" etc.
    I'm not too expert on DreamBox or Linux. Can someone tell me for example which Service/Daemon I should check for the http interface?
    Or better, if someone already had the same problem, can give me an hand in solving the problem?.

HW: Dreambox DM600PVR with Hard Drive 80 GB
    SW version [Moderator] Image and the other stuff is in violation of the Boardrules [/Moderator]
    Let me know if you need any further info....
    Ah, also I am not able to save Inadyn settings on my Dreambox (very strange.... but this is since the installation and anywhere is, for myself, less important at this time).

Thanks guys.
    Ully66.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von floh ()

• Thanks.
    If I should reflash, will all my settings, configuration and installed plugins be lost?
    I mean, should I reinstall everything from scratch?

ciao
    Ully66

• Any suggestion guys?
    The HTTP interface is the only dreambox feature which is curently not working. It has worked fine for just a week (sigh). FTP and the other feautures are still working fine.
    I guess the problem might be with the authentication. When it worked I was always prompted to enter dreambox login and password in order to use HTTP interface. Now login panel no longer appears.
    I don't want to reinstall everything from scratch in order to get that useful feature back...
    Please help.
    Thanks.