BUG in Current CVS ENIGMA2 !!

• Enigma2 doesn't start ... with newest enigma2 enigma2-plugins enigma2-skins....

• Without being able to reproduce it....
    Have you altered Screens.SessionGlobals in any way? The Screen does not seem to have the key (/Source) "FrontendInfo".

Homescreen eurer Apple-Geräte noch nicht voll genug?

dreaMote: Fernbedienung für Dreamboxen
    Mobile WOL: Wake-on-LAN Client für iOS mit optionalem Widget
    My Home Remote: Fernkontrolle für Homematic CCU/CCU2 optimiert für mobile Benutzung

• And still I don't know where this could come from :winking_face:
    Neither Screwed Stone II nor Nemesis.Blueline.Single shows this behaviour here, would you mind checking your SessionGlobals to make sure it wasn't corrupted? Considering to the combination of your error message and the sources this looks like the only reasonable cause to me.

My Home Remote: Fernkontrolle für Homematic CCU/CCU2 optimiert für mobile Benutzung

• Sorry pcd, but you're wrong.
    There is a FrontendInfo Source and a FrontendInfo Converter. And what the skin if referring to is a sourced "named" FrontendInfo, so this actually does not even need to be the FrontendInfo Source (of course it does, but it's referring to a name and not to a class). And this "FrontendInfo" named source is located in SessionGlobals, that's why its called "session.FrontendInfo" and not "FrontendInfo" which would refer to a local source named "FrontendInfo".

• Zitat

Originally posted by ritzMo
    Sorry pcd, but you're wrong.
    There is a FrontendInfo Source and a FrontendInfo Converter. And what the skin if referring to is a sourced "named" FrontendInfo, so this actually does not even need to be the FrontendInfo Source (of course it does, but it's referring to a name and not to a class). And this "FrontendInfo" named source is located in SessionGlobals, that's why its called "session.FrontendInfo" and not "FrontendInfo" which would refer to a local source named "FrontendInfo".

OK, thanks for correcting me. I did not know which skin was referred to. Some only use the convert type.

Regards, pcd.