Help with DB7025, no video

• I just got my 7025 and I have a couple of questions:

1) How do I set the video output from PAL to NTSC? since it is in PAL mode, I have no picture and there is no HTTP interface as far as I can tell.

2) How do I flash this box with the latest image? I tried following the instructions on the site and it doesn't work. It gets into a stage where it says: "box is in serial HTTP mode, 127.0.0.11" and then nothing happens.
    I have conencted to it via telent and here is the output of the ps ax comamnd:

root@dm7025:~# ps ax
    PID Uid VmSize Stat Command
    1 root 592 S init [3]
    2 root SWN [ksoftirqd/0]
    3 root SW< [events/0]
    4 root SW< [khelper]
    5 root SW< [kthread]
    6 root SW< [kblockd/0]
    34 root SW [pdflush]
    35 root SW [pdflush]
    37 root SW< [aio/0]
    36 root SW [kswapd0]
    619 root SW [kseriod]
    636 root SW [mtdblockd]
    642 root SW [pktgen/0]
    744 root SWN [jffs2_gcd_mtd3]
    1255 root SW< [ci]
    1378 root 716 S udhcpc -b -p /var/run/udhcpc.eth0.pid -i eth0
    1471 root 688 S /usr/sbin/dropbear -r /etc/dropbear/dropbear_rsa_host
    1484 root 684 S /usr/sbin/inetd
    1496 root 648 S /sbin/syslogd -n -C 64 -m 20
    1498 root 628 S /sbin/klogd -n
    1512 root 644 S /bin/sh /usr/bin/enigma2.sh
    1514 root 11316 S /usr/bin/enigma2
    1519 root 11316 S /usr/bin/enigma2
    1520 root 11316 S /usr/bin/enigma2
    1523 root 516 S telnetd
    1524 root 896 S -sh
    1529 root 768 R ps ax
    root@dm7025:~# man find

enigma2 is running, but where is the HTTPd?

Thanks!

• If you follow the instructions given on the website above, there will be a webserver running on the box with an IP assigned via DHCP (or fixed, if you told the 2nd stage loader to use one).

• I tried those instructions that I have a DHCP server on my network. The DB has no problems getting an IP address and as I mentioned before, I can access it through telnet from my PC. but when I get to step 4 on your instructions to open a web browser and go to the DB, it comes back with blank. there is no HTTPd running there.

• No, it did exactly as you say and stopped at that point with the IP address. the flashing is done. Now the problem is to switch it from PAL to NTSC.

• Update your firmware with the "Dreamville-Packages"

Very short instruction:

Code
    wget http://dm7025.dreamville.de/update.sh && sh update.sh

If it goes wrong (box won't boot up anymore etc.), you can always flash the old image via 2nd stage and a webbroswer using the method described above.

Switching from PAL to NTSC if you can't see anything on you TV:

Code
    echo ntsc > /proc/stb/video/videomode

This is only a temporary switch, you still have to change the videomode in the setup after that.

• All right done. and after this message: "Updaten sollte funktioniert haben. Bitte jetzt die Box per Fernbedienung neustarten!"

It rebooted fine and came back in PAL. I did the echo ntsc > /proc/stb/videomode and switched it to NTSC. using the menu that now for the first time I can see, I went to A/V settings and found the setting for video which was on PAL and changed it to NTSC. BUT, how do I save this? the up and down arrows just move through the available options there and there is no way I can get to the "OK" button to say, thank you, please save this for the future !?!? How do I save this?????