Remote control "neutrino" syle

• You can enter into CVS the neutrino remote control option menu as enigma1?

CLASSIC:

NEUTRINO:

Many thanks in advance

dm500 - dm7000 - dm7025 - dm800 - dm8000

• First of all your map is not complete

Second try Pauli Neutrino Keymap Plugin

Third there is good reason why enigma1 and neutino kemyaps are not in the enigma2 CVS

• Zitat

Originally posted by gutemine
    First of all your map is not complete

Second try Pauli Neutrino Keymap Plugin

Third there is good reason why enigma1 and neutino kemyaps are not in the enigma2 CVS

First) :winking_face_with_tongue: This map evidence ONLY the different parts respect of "classic style" ... There is no need for an "expert" to understand.. :smiling_face:

Second) I know pauli plugin, But it is certainly a better an option into "Customize" menu, rather than an external plugin!!, or not???

Third) ??? Which? Absurd... I modify always the various image without problems.. and some img have this option without plugin!
    [Moderator] Image is in violation of the Boardrules [/Moderator] for example) I don't think there is good reason for not to be "neutrino keymap"

Bah....

dm500 - dm7000 - dm7025 - dm800 - dm8000

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von floh ()

• Look I didn't want to upset you, but as I said there are some more places in the keymap where you need to change to neutrino except the plain zapping part (look at the keymap_neutrino.xml inPauli - even this one is not 100%).

And Pauli isn't doing a great job either, but at least it tries (dirty, I know) to avoid having multiple keymaps to be switched and maintained in CVS

And finally the whole Menus and keymaps from enigma2 were re-designed to give a better usability with the available buttons then enigma1 and Neutrino.

So offering the possibility do downgrade this to an old Button layout introduced to support a d-box Remote Control with lesser keys is maybe not what the developers would like to have, especially because in enigma2 it is so easy to have your own keymap(s).

On the other hand lots of people are used to this keylayout due to historic reasons, so maybe they would be happy to have it in CVS, but then not only the keymap is needed but also the whole changes to Setup.py,...

But there is tmbinc's post on how to submit something to CVS yourself, so simply give it a try the official way if you have everything together.

I just wanted to explain to you why maybe nothing happened with your request so far and not give you the impression that I oppose the suggestion.

Ciao
    gutemine

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Lost in Translation ()