deleted questions

• Offizieller Beitrag

I haven't deleted anything here in the last months.
    I do only (!) moderate repeating questions, mainly regarding illegal stuff.
    Furthermore I close threads with personal attacks and lacking politeness.

Olove

Grüße,
    Olove

"All we need to do ... is keep talking (Stephen Hawking)"

Ich leiste KEINEN Support per PN/E-Mail, derartige Anfragen werden nicht beantwortet.
    I won't give support via PN/E-Mail and I won't answer such messages.

• ubbe

I was the one who moved the Thread to the trash.

It was a stupid and senseless Posting which didn't belong in this Board. Especially after the Author more or less offered to organize a Dream-Copy from Asia.

After I've read your Posting at top, I don't know if you realize what kind of Posting you wrote.
    Maybe you should read the Board-rules again and then again. After that you should think about, if you still wanna be a Member of this community.

cu

floh

• @ floh & Olove

Sometimes when non-English speaking people write in a language that is not their "Mother tounge" quite often things can be misunderstood, however this does not give licence to rudeness!!!

I am Welsh, and like the German language the grammar of my language is the opposite way around to English, so I realise things can be misunderstood.

I have been using DMM products for many years now and own a dm7000s and dm600s also like many others we are waiting the arrival of the dm8000, we have been told on this board that it will be coming out soon, but I feel that if information is not given out to DMM customers on a regular basis then they are going to look for an alternative HDTV box.

Very best regards, Welshman, North Wales...