Improvements to MovieSelection

• Although I already brought this up on enigma2-devel I wanted to invite everyone to discuss this here too:

Zitat

Digging through e2-sources I asked me some questions. With this mail I want to bring up one of these.
    Is there any particular reason why MovieSelection is not instantiated once for as long as the MoviePlayer might run.

I know that there might be Movies copied over, new recordings could start or running recordings might gain length. But this could still be covered by reloading the MovieList only when recordings are running or mtime of /hdd/movies has changed. But reloading every time I close and open it again while watching a Movie (I know there is not much sense in doing so :)) is kind of annoying.

Zitat

I was curious how to solve this (got the Idea to look at how it is done with the servicelist a little late :)) so I implemented it.
    The controls are also adjusted to what E2 does with the ServiceList (up/down moves up/down in the newly opened Screen - although it does not work when opening the first time. I know this bug and now where it is (updateHDDData), but I was too lazy to solve it :)).
    Right now it is not possible to refresh the list unless you leave/reenter MoviePlayer.

Patch against current trunk can be found here: movieselection_keepalive.patch
    This is just a prettier URL for ViewSVN so the content is subject to change :winking_face:

In the meantime I extended the patch a little more. The aforementioned bugs were squashed (well, more or less worked around) and a Background Timer now reads in the Movie Durations (this affects every instance of MovieSelection) so you don't have a delay when viewing a page for the first time. The Timer runs kind of slow right now as I did not know how fast I could run it without bothering the user.

So, feel free to discuss this and/or use this patch :winking_face:

Homescreen eurer Apple-Geräte noch nicht voll genug?

dreaMote: Fernbedienung für Dreamboxen
    Mobile WOL: Wake-on-LAN Client für iOS mit optionalem Widget
    My Home Remote: Fernkontrolle für Homematic CCU/CCU2 optimiert für mobile Benutzung