• Please provide some information about the hard- and software used.

7025:
    Enigma2):
    Latest:

I have been using a motor on a koscom for months no problem, I pu it on the 7025 and every now and again it will just move to the far left (east) and not move again, I put my Koscom back on and it works fine the box says it supports Diseac 1.2 but this is becoming a real pail

Any ideas what I can do ?

Also when I record a movie say from Premiere and change the sound carrier to English, when I play back it is in German ?

Thanks

Inet

• Hi wat tipe of disec a you using,stab goto x,or antena positioner.if you are using antena positioner you have to reset positioner then momoring agen oll satelite positions becose old positing are Momoras whid old resiver and ther a not the same tuners,dreambox have wery good and sensitive tuners,whic is good olso at c-band chanesl(L and R) polarisation,and olso if you useng goto x stab you ned to recofigure and reset.

enigma2 goes to future

• inet-projects
    Diseq 1.2 is not always diseq 1.2. If you used your rotor with position numbers on your old receiver, this should also work with 7025. Here you have to use the "complex configuration", then select LNB1, deselect "use USALS" = set it to false and then select the Satellite and the stored number (this must be the same, you used with your old receiver). Repeat this for all of your positions (you always have to Store it with ok and then go back to the Tuner settings and change the next one...)
    It has nothing to do with any tuners, because the rotor gets the command "go to position xxx". This position is the same on any receiver (if you have equal numbers !).

If your rotor is able to use USALS, then you should do the following:

Select "Simple configuration with USALS", put in your coordinates and then select a satellite, that is nearest the "south " position of your location, i.e Hotbird. Your rotor should now position to a real positon 13 degree east minus your coordinate (in my case 11.100) = 2 degree on the rotor's scale (this scale is very weak, so don't matter, it should be in the range...).

Now turn your rotor !!! to receive a Hotbird transponder and optimize the signal. Fix the rotor after doing so. You should be ready now.

I also had problems switching from Position to USALS (if rotor supports it). I setup my rotor with an old HUMAX without USALS. I calculated my position (i.E Hotbird = 13 East, my position is 11 East, so the result is 2 Degree East )on my rotor scale, optimized signal and lived a few years with stored positions without problems. (After the humax, I used my rotor with postion numbers a few years with my DM 7000S)
    After buying my 7025, I used the simple config with my coordinates, positioned to Hotbird, and voila, nothing happend. I had a look on my rotor scale and found out, that the calculated position of the rotor was about 2 Degree to far west, so the rotor scale was not really exact. I turned my rotor (not the dish !!) 2 degrees and now I have the same good signal as before. That was all, I had to do, and now my rotor works for each satellite on the horizont..l

I hope that helped you. I don't believe that a diseq rotor, that worked with another receiver should not work with the 7025.

But: Use a new CVS Image, because Ghost had changed something in the rotor section of enigma 2 a few weeks ago.
    My tip is to use Boxman CVS image, that worked for me (Juli 14th, with all online updates till today).

---
    Gruß aus Franken
    Peter

[size=10]DM500HD(S2), 1 x Rotor USALS (Kathrein CAS 90 und UAS 484)
    DM8000S2x4, 3 x DiseqC 1.0 mit 13,19,23 und 28 Ost mit Technisat Multi 90 cm, 1 x Rotor HH-100 Stab USALS (Kathrein CAS 90 und UAS 484)
    DM 7080 aktuell Multischalter DiseqC 13,19,23,28

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von peter999 ()