dream7025 with twinlnb

• hello,

have a problem with my 7025:
    right now it is configurated with 1 lnb for astra19.2 and 1 lnb for hotbird 13. This works fine.
    Now i tried to connect a twinlnb (smart titanium 2nd edition 0,2) to receive 2 times astra on my box. No switches dyseqc's etc connected, just plugged over the cable from the hotbird lnb to the twin on the astra position.
    Once i did this i set the 7025 to channel A simple, no diseqc, astra and channel b same as channel A.
    My SNR AGC went down to 60% and BER gone trough the roof.
    Tried also Cchannel A simple no diseqc astra, channel B simple no diseqc astra.
    I tried the old config (astra and hotbird) with one connection of the twinlnb, works fine, no matter wich connection of the twin i used.
    I tried another twinLNB (thanks to the great support of SATSHOP drachten) but didnt make any difference.
    I have this problem with both the original Dreammultimedia image and with the well known Gemini2 image.

Strange is that in the old setting (astra+hotbird) everything works fine, and when i set the tuner config to channel A simple no diseqc astra, channel B simple no diseqc astra, astra is still strong and clear, hotbird is gone (ofcourse).

if anyone has a suggestion: PLEASE HELP. :frowning_face:
    Also replys in german language are welcome, sorry for writing my question in english, my writing in german is "erbarmlich".

kind regards, vielen dank,

guy

aus holland kommt nicht allein kase