Picon Plugin for DM7025

• Enigma2-Picon-0.1
    -----------------

This is a small addon for Enigma2 to be able to use skins with Picons, especially the cool
    skins by Nemesis! This will install a new "renderer" in the python lib and this could be
    used by the skin.xml file. For a sample of this, see inside the skin.xml in one of the Picon
    skins by Nemesis!

The Picon.py will look for picons in these folders and in this order:
    /etc/picon/
    /media/cf/picon/
    /media/usb/picon/
    /media/hdd/picon/

So you need to put all you picons in one of these folder for it to work. Another thing that
    is needed is to have a file called "picon_default.png" which is used when no picon is found.
    This should normally be installed in the /etc/picon folder.

INSTALLATION
    1. Copy enigma2-plugin-extensions-picon_0.1_mipsel.ipk to /tmp with FTP.
    2. Enter the following commands in a Telnet session:

Code
    cd /
    ipkg install /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-picon_0.1_mipsel.ipk

3. Install a skin with picon support & some picons named Servicename.png...
    4. Reboot.
    5. Enjoy.

Good luck!
    Gruffy

gruffypuffy1234 AT hotmal DOT com

• Hi!.

What a wonderfull Plugin. Works realy great.

Should it be default in enigma2, someday?. Just an idea ;).

Ofcourse to be used by all Skin Developers :).

Regards: Gaj1
    Dreambox 7025ST+/ 800 HD-PVR mit Motor und warte auf die DM8000 :smiling_face:

• Hi Gaj!

Glad that it is working for you! A LOT of credits to Nemesis for his wonderful skins!

If this small contribution would make it into CVS in any form, I would be very happy! Note that all source is included in the IPK as well!

/Gruffy

-o)
    /\\ Message void if penguin violated
    _\_V Don't mess with the penguin

• Zitat

Original von Nemesis
    ipkg install /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-picon_0.1_mipsel.ipk[/code]3. Install a skin with picon support & some picons named Servicename.png...

Why on Enigma2 the Servicename?
    When ein rename a channel for my bouquets then i didn´t show the picon?

In Betrieb
    Dreambox 920uhd-S2X/C
    Ausser Betrieb
    Dreambox 7080HD-S2/C / 8000-S2

• Zitat

Original von 3c5x9
    Then you have to rename the PNG to and it will work again.

Why is it on Enigam2?

Warum ist das bei Enigma2 so?
    Bei Enigma1 war das egal, man benannte es so und egal ob im Bouquet der Sender anders geschrieben wurde zeigte es das Icon auch an. Bei Enigma2 geht das nicht mehr. Ist bei PicIcon Packs einfach schlecht, wenn beim eigenen Boquet alles anders heißt, denn dann zeigt es auch nix an. Man kann doch dann nicht kanppe 100 Sender umbenennen damit die Bilder wieder tun?

Aber eher die Frage warum hat man das bei Enigma2 geändert? Also das verfahren?

In Betrieb
    Dreambox 920uhd-S2X/C
    Ausser Betrieb

• Zitat

Original von muelleimer321
    Man kann doch dann nicht kanppe 100 Sender umbenennen damit die Bilder wieder tun?

Du hattest ja auch die Zeit diese 100 Sender umzubenennen, dann sollte das doch bei PicIcon kein grosses Problem mehr sein. :winking_face:

Aber mal ehrlich.

Wieso bennennst du die Sender um?

cu

floh

• Hi there,

I am sorry but I don't do german that well...so if you expect me to answer I would like you to please translate into english...sorry for this.

/Gruffy

-o)
    /\\ Message void if penguin violated
    _\_V Don't mess with the penguin

• Zitat

Original von Gruffy
    Hi there,

I am sorry but I don't do german that well...so if you expect me to answer I would like you to please translate into english...sorry for this.

/Gruffy

Hi!.

Well, you are not alone in the German Language, but some of it I do understand :(.

Regards: Gaj1
    Dreambox 7025ST+/ 800 HD-PVR mit Motor und warte auf die DM8000 :smiling_face:

• Naja über ein Programm ist das einfach, über den Windows Explorer ätzend.
    Aber die Frage warum der Wechsel von Bennung Enigma1 zu Enigma2 kannste mir dennoch nicht erklären.

In Betrieb
    Dreambox 920uhd-S2X/C
    Ausser Betrieb