DM 7025 Services Scannig Problem.

• Hello,

I have recently bought the Dreambox 7025 CI PVR Twin Tuner and I am not able to scan services. No signal is detected when connected both to single Universal LNB or Twin universal LNB. My dish is correctly fixed as I have been using it for years and it works at 90% image quality with my current Satellite receiver. I have followed the instructions on how to scan services but it does not work. Do I miss anything?

I would appreciate your help.

PLEASE HELP

• Zitat

I have recently bought the Dreambox 7025 CI PVR Twin Tuner and I am not able to scan services. No signal is detected when connected both to single Universal LNB or Twin universal LNB. My dish is correctly fixed as I have been using it for years and it works at 90% image quality with my current Satellite receiver. I have followed the instructions on how to scan services but it does not work. Do I miss anything?I would appreciate your help.

Possible "beginner errors" are:

- Connecting the satellite cable to the output instead of the input.
    - Not selecting the correct satellite

If this is not it, it would be helpful to provide more information about your satellite setup and the satellites you want to receive.

• Thanks almoss for replying. I have tried single LNB configured to Single and satellite Astra 28. LNB works on Grundig and Topfield Receivers. Coexial correctly connected to IN. No signal detected, so no service scanned. Enigma 2. I also tried Twin LNB for Hotbird and Astra 19 configured to Disecq A/B, Port A for Hotbird and Port B for Astra as it works at 90% image quality on Topfield: same. Anything to check?

Thanks

• Zitat

Thanks almoss for replying. I have tried single LNB configured to Single and satellite Astra 28. LNB works on Grundig and Topfield Receivers. Coexial correctly connected to IN. No signal detected, so no service scanned. Enigma 2. I also tried Twin LNB for Hotbird and Astra 19 configured to Disecq A/B, Port A for Hotbird and Port B for Astra as it works at 90% image quality on Topfield: same. Anything to check?Thanks

If the single LNB works on the other receivers and you then connect it to the 7025 input (the lower of the two connectors) and set up the tuner for a single LNB pointing to 28.2 East you should be able to do a scan. I assume that you don't try anything complicated so that for this first test nothing else is connected to the tuners and that the cable goes directly into the 7025 and not through some other receiver first.

One thing comes to mind: If you got the box by mail order maybe the tuners have loosened and you might need to open the box to make sure they are in a fixed position. Personally, I would discuss this with my dealer first before opening the box.