DM-7025 Help Needed!

• Please provide some information about the hard- and software used.

Box type: DM-7025S
    GUI (enigma1/enigma2):Enigma2
    Firmware version:Gemini 2.0

your questionI've had the 7025 for almost 10 months and still haven't got it to work. All my N.American satellites are loaded in the satellite.xml file and all channels are listed. Even with a ROM102 card I get nothing . All that comes in with or without a card is Dish information channels. No fta or anything else. Signal strength is great 90+ BER=0. I must be missing files or ? I can't find any "How To" for the 7025 and information is minimal. Also, on the info bar what do the symbols mean? Has anyone any ideas for me to try?

• Have u tried flashing ur box with the latest enigma2?

Have u scanned ur satellite and not just rely on the file? Do u know which sat ur aligning to?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von asv89guni ()

• Yes I have flashed with the latest enigma2 and have scanned the two satellites,110W and 119W. All I can get is the sales information channels from Dishnetwork.

• Yes the dreambox has never been dishnetwork friendly. 0 epg is working and 0 scan is working. But the 7020 had made some progress from the anoncvs...
    But it would be nice to see the 7025 and 7020 box support it natively one day... Would also be good for the 600 pvr to support it when it comes out and dm8000 to support it also. I find it extremely annoying that i cannot see any info about what i'm watching with my legal card on a 700 $ box...
    Alot of ppl feel the same way, there just too shy to come forward about it, the others just refuse to buy it till it's corrected.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von smash ()