Dreambox query

• Does the Dreambox allow me to save the DVB-T subtitle data from a UK broadcast to create my own subtitle files? Does the software allow this or would I have to use some third party software like ProjectX to process the recorded transmission?

I'm also not quite clear on whether a DVB-T tuner would actually be provided with my chosen Dreambox, or if I'd have to buy the required tuner module seperately? Thanks in advance.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Crazedscot ()

• Zitat

Does the Dreambox allow me to save the DVB-T subtitle data from a UK broadcast to create my own subtitle files? Does the software allow this or would I have to use some third party software like ProjectX to process the recorded transmission?

I'm also not quite clear on whether a DVB-T tuner would actually be provided with my chosen Dreambox, or if I'd have to buy the required tuner module seperately? Thanks in advance.

I'm not completely sure, but on DVB-S satellite transmissions BBC+ITV have their subtitles both in DVB format and as teletext page 888. The page 888 can be exported using projectx into several formats, so DVB-T might work similar.

For the DVB-T tuner: Some 7025 offers include the tuner, others don't so better ask your dealer before you buy.