DM7025 Misidentifies Tuner On Slot A

• Please provide some information about the hard- and software used.

Box type: DM7025
    GUI (enigma1/enigma2): enigma2
    Firmware version: All

Hi all,

I have a dm7025 for 4 months now. It worked ok until about twenty days ago. The first sign of problem was, when after a cold boot its BER level was > 1000 and naturally no image on the TV.

To fix that I was going through the following steps, first on the tuner setup change to an other satellite go back to the channel list and change to a channel where all the levels SNR BER etc went to zero and them back to tuner setup to change to the right satellite and it was ok, until the next cold reboot.

After some time it started not to recognise the tuner on the slot A. Either it stated that it was empty or another type of tuner like the Philips DVB-T. My dm7025 has in its both slots the standard ALPS DVB-s tuners.

The worst of all is that the condition is not permanent and what i mean by that. Lets say that I booted and it misidentified the tuner on the slot A, if remove all the cables from the back and reboot there is a chance that the next time it will see the tuner ok. Now if I reboot again with all the cables still disconnected then the biggest chance is that it will lose again the tuner. So I don't think that it has to do with the cables. Also I have an other receiver a "Panasat 910", which is playing ok (SNR 70% Quality 90%) so i know that my dish setup has no problem.

To conclude I’ll give you some info about my DM7025 setup and the things I’ve tried.

DM7025
    2xALPS DVB-S tuner
    HDD WD 40GB
    1xLNB on hotbird (just one cable from the roof and a loop through to the second tuner)

All the images i tried experience the same symptoms. To name some, [Moderator] Fremdimage, verstößt gegen die Boardregeln [/Moderator]and of course the original images from Dream Multimedia itself. I flashed them with DreamUp from network and from serial.

By now I’m pretty desperate because I can not find the source of the problem so if anyone has a clue about it, I would appreciate it.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von floh ()