• Help!
    I have dreambox 7000 power went off when updating image now I get the yellow dreambox start-up but wont boot tried holding three buttons the one just stay on Dream Multimedia can I recover

• use a "nullmodem cable (crossed seriell cable)" and DreamUp to flash the box. takes a little bit longer but it works. make sure to press the connect button first in DreamUp and then turn the power of the dreambox on else you get no connect

mfg

OoZooN

Support für OoZooN Images gibt es auf forum.oozoon.de , nicht hier!

Two Beer or not two Beer, thats the Question

Aktuelle Nachrichten rund um OoZooN-Images gibt es auf Twitter

• Offizieller Beitrag

Have you tried to pull the power cable for some hours?
    After that try to use dreamup again.

Olove

Grüße,
    Olove

"All we need to do ... is keep talking (Stephen Hawking)"

Ich leiste KEINEN Support per PN/E-Mail, derartige Anfragen werden nicht beantwortet.
    I won't give support via PN/E-Mail and I won't answer such messages.

• Hello,thanks for the reply.Yes,i plug out for 15min,1 hour and 5 hours always afther using again the Dreamup.always by the manual....The front painel show the same (Dream multimedia) and Tv (pic. from the last Davinci)......................what can i do now???????????????????????Thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

Have you tried to download your Image again?
    It may be that the one you're trying to use is broken.
    I've had this problem once and it cost me some years of my life till I finally got it :smiling_face:

Olove

Grüße,
    Olove

"All we need to do ... is keep talking (Stephen Hawking)"

Ich leiste KEINEN Support per PN/E-Mail, derartige Anfragen werden nicht beantwortet.
    I won't give support via PN/E-Mail and I won't answer such messages.

• Hello.
    Pcd,i have the DB from a frend and was the front painel black,no light no pic nothing.So i try the jtag, and afther was the front painel ok,and have pic on tv.I have load many img the last week but always the same just logo on tv and nothing more..........Olove, yes i try the same img many times ................Thanks people

• Hello.I made again;
    1* jtag windows-------OK
    2*Dreamup (file erase)---------OK
    3*Dreamup (file rel109 img)-------ok
    Reboot and is the same problem,stay still just pic........el_tonno,i can't find the file you say....Bootlog!!!!!!Can you tell where?Thanks

• A bootlog is no program to start.
    If you are useing Windows, you have to use a program like "hyperterminal to log the serial device.
    First you have to connect the Dm7000 with a serial Null-Modem-Cable with the pc

Then start Hyperterminal (which is delivered with windows).
    - Make a "New Connection" and give it a name. e.g. dreambox
    - Then select the serial device. e.g. COM1
    - Now you have to enter the Connection properties.
    Bits per second = 115200
    Data bits = 8
    Parity = none
    Stop bits = 1
    Flow control = Hardware
    - Now you are automatically connected with your dreambox
    - Switch on your box
    - When you see the "DM7000" in your terminal, immediately hammer on the "space bar" a view times. This will interrupt the boot process.
    - now paste the following parameters at the end of the kernel command line options

Code
    console=ttyS0,115200

- After pressing "Enter" you will see the whole boot process. This will help us to analyze your boot problems.