DM7025 and Audio sub channel

• I have a DM7025 with enigma image (at the moment) and dragon cam.
    no matter what I do I cannot get the english audio on Motors TV on hotbird 11137 H
    Tried different images loaded different setting, scanned single transponder, complete satellite, edited the pids but just the same, only french audio, English, German and Greek are missing.
    This is the only channel I have this problem on, no problems with any of the other channels.
    Funny thing is the audio is there on my old Manhatton box.
    Anybody got any ideas?

• No Problem here with the latest official Image from DMM - did you press the "Audio" button (don't laugh, it just happend to me - I was waiting for the yellow burron in the infobar ;)).

• Yes I've pressed the audio button its there that I have a choice of English, French, German and Greek and as I say only the French channel
    is working

• I'm unable to reproduce your problem here.

By pressing the Audio key, I get all 4 languages and can select them. The audio is switched correctly.

Please keep in mind, that not all broadcasts on Motors TV are translated into all languages - some of them have frensh oder english on all 4 audio channels.

• I have all four audio options, but only the French channel carries any audio all the rest are silent. I've tried to alter the audio pid with DreamBox Edit but it just the same. I may have a deaf pair of tuners as I can't recieve the Digital Plus transponder on 11.811V on Hispasat 1C/1D at 30 W. Using a 1.2 channelmaster dish with a 0.3 invercomm LNB.
    I have none of these problems with a Manhattan starlight 6900 using the same setup

• Sorry, I only have Astra/Eutelsat here. As I'm unable to reproduce your problem, I can't help you any further - maybe someone else can do so.

• Sorted
    The lack of channels on 30 west was all the vertical transpoders were out because I had flaged the extra voltage in the tuner set up.
    The audio channels on Motors TV came back when I change the Dragon cam [Moderator] read the rules [/Moderator].
    Whilst I was fitting a harddrive I noticed a sim card type socket under where the hard drive goes, whats that for?.

All I have to do now is make it stream video to the network, I've loaded the Samba server if that the right software, but I can't find any buttons to set the interface.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von floh ()