Driver to Adjust the Size of On-Screen-Display (OSD)

• Hi Everyone, I have a Dm7020Hdv2 which does not have the
    feature of resizing the Osd. I will be very thankful if a driver could be created
    for this feature to work, it will be awesome!

Thanks very much!

• blurring hd skins by scaling them is NOT what I would call a must have.

• I like the skin that has a mini TV in all setting’s pages you are in. Whenever I am at any of these pages trying to do some settings, the display on the far left, right, top and bottom are all hidden, I have to make guesses of what it is written there. It’s rather annoying.

• The reason for this fact is your TV that does "Overscan". Switch this "feature" off in your TV, and everything will be OK. What you are doing right now is:

- Skin Resolution is e.g. 1920x1080 pixel, this is the output of the Dreambox to your TV.
    - Your TV "blows" this up to -lets say- 1940*1100 pixel by computing additional pixels that have not been there originally --> Makes the picture blurry
    - If a driver in the Dreambox would support "downscaling", then the Dreambox would again remove -random- pixels (of course it recalculates the picture and not only removes lines / rows) to get back to the resolution it originally already had --> totally senseless !!!

• Hi Tode, thanks for the info. I am using a very old Panasonic 25 inch Tv and had tried many times setting it but can’t find the “Overscan” feature. Please tell me me how can I set?

• What about google "Panasonic overscan" and your concrete model of panasonic? This is different for every brand and even for the models within the same brand...

If you can't switch it off, then you need a Skin, that does not use the complete screen or fix it yourself and edit your favorite skin to be smaller... Lot of work to to...