Dreambox DM800 HD se unable to flash

• Hello everyone,

Apologies for writhing this in English my German isn't my best language. I can read it, so if somebody wants to respond in German that is fine with me :smiling_face:

I've got a problem with my Dreambox. I've purchased the dreambox from someone on the internet. It has some software on it but I want openpli flashed on it.
    So I wanted to flash my dreambox, I've started the dreambox holding the mini flash button. The following happens:
    - 2nd failed is shown in the display
    - Boot #84 is shown, I'm presuming this is the ssl version #84.
    - An IP address with the text ***stop*** is displayed.

So I wanted to connect to the dreambox via a browser to the IP address shown on the box. But i cannot get a response. I've used different types and versions of the popular browsers.
    If I start the box and navigate through the software on it, I also cannot get an internet connection. There are no network setting that I can find so I've tried to download a plugin and that didn't work cause of network issues. Gives me an error about the DNS.

Do you guys have any suggestions?

Greetz
    Sturm

• Genuine Dreamboxes dont have a mini flash button. Looks like you bought a clonebox.

Well mine is not a clone and i cant get it working afther a nfi flasch ech time back to the stop screen , same as when hold button when power get plugt in . im thinking to scredder this 800pvr :pouting_face: