OE 2.2 - 800SE and 500HD - compiling fail

• Log in as root, then type each line followed by enter. You can skip dmesg.log, because it's already contained in your putty.log. If you read your putty log, then you should have seen the message See 'systemctl status enigma2.service' for details. Please post its output, too.

I attach two logs. A has both outputs and B has output for command journalctl. Hope I have done it right.
    Seems it failed to make /etc/enigma2 at :

Code
    Process: 168 ExecStartPre=/bin/mkdir -p /etc/enigma2 [1;31m(code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)[0m

ps.

I put in a blank folder /etc/enigma2. Then the image booted as normal - but crashed and the screen showed "not enough space". Next I removed most of the po files - the do_rootfs log ends with :-

Code
    Partition #0: 143136 of 210371 bytes (/home/pcd/dm500hd/opendreambox/build/dm500hd/tmp-eglibc/sysroots/dm500hd/usr/share/dreambox-secondstage/secondstage.bin)
    Partition #1: 3266360 of 3843687 bytes (/home/pcd/dm500hd/opendreambox/build/dm500hd/tmp-eglibc/deploy/images/dm500hd/dreambox-image-deb-dm500hd-20141026134101.boot.jffs2)
    Partition #2: 57615120 of 62236263 bytes (/home/pcd/dm500hd/opendreambox/build/dm500hd/tmp-eglibc/deploy/images/dm500hd/dreambox-image-deb-dm500hd-20141026134101.rootfs.jffs2)
    DEBUG: Shell function do_rootfs finished
    DEBUG: Executing python function dreambox_image_nfo
    DEBUG: Python function dreambox_image_nfo finished

This time the image booted as normal -> selected HDMI -> screen display ok -> language English selected -> then repeated crash (only machine dump).

Further info

The crashlog happens at each time I select something in the wizard - then it goes to the next step. I did some debug by adding print to Wizard.py in the image (no ftp):-

Code
    if self.showConfig:
    				print "showing config"
    				self["config"].instance.setZPosition(1)
                                	print 'self.wizard[self.currStep]["config"]["type"] =', self.wizard[self.currStep]["config"]["type"]
                                	print 'self.wizard[self.currStep]["config"]["screen"] =', self.wizard[self.currStep]["config"]["screen"]
    				if self.wizard[self.currStep]["config"]["type"] == "dynamic":
    						print "config type is dynamic"

On the tv (final repeated) green screen I see something like :-

showing config
    self.wizard[self.currStep]["config"]["type"] =
    self.wizard[self.currStep]["config"]["screen"] = None

It looks like "config" is not found. Sorry for my lengthy post - I hope it helps obi to find a solution.

Regards, pcd.