Newenigma2 4.07 network Pc/ DM /nas sharing mount configuration/working issue ?

• :face_with_open_mouth: Hello,
    I have just installet the Newenigma2 4.07 on my Dm800se. I think it is really great :thumbs_up: , and I like it and wont to keep it. Before I had A Gp3 icvs oe 1.6. :thumbs_up:
    Nevertheless I have found some strange behaviour as far as concerning the network sharing configuration ( auto.network ) and operation :confused_face: , that I do not have with OE 1.6 images. I'm using the same auto.network file in OE 1.6 and oe 2.0 (Newenigma2 4.0x).
    I have :
    (a) connection (cifs) with Pc with win Xp (no user ,no password)
    (b) connection (cifs) with Pc with win 7 (no user ,no password)
    (c) connection (nfs) with another Dm800se (no user ,no password)
    (d) connection (cifs) with a Nas (with user and password)
    Below the summary of the issues I' m esperiencing with the newenigma2 4.0x :
    1) (b), (c) and (d) are always working as on OE 1.6, while (a) does not work, no matter what i do (it is shown an empty directory in the /mnt/net/) even if it is shown as connected in the network configuration wizard.
    2) If I try to do the setup from network browser/mount manager, it takes very long time to come back with the network tree when I ask for a network search ( the first time i thought the box was frozen!!). Also my win7 pc is not expanded when I go over it and I hit "ok". (but with auto.network setup I have (see poin (b) ), the connection and the sharing is working )
    3) After not using the sharing network for a while (not sure for how long but I 've tried after two hours and find the issue) and I try to access my sharing connections in /mnt/net/ with dcc or mediaplayer, It takes very long time before I can see the sharing (dcc reply FTP not ready..). In a way it is similar to when you do a network search the first time. if I have patience and do not reboot my box at the end I can access my sharing.
    I do not kwow if these issues are related to something that has been changed in OE 2.0 with respect to OE1.6 in the network areaa and if I can solve them with a specific setting.
    Is anyone experiensing similar behaviour ?
    I Have not tried yet with other OE 2.0 immages but this is what I'm going to try next.
    Any suggestion (desides to stay with OE1.6 ) will be appreciated.
    Thanks